3 hrs 30 mins
Booking Fee: $100
Mandated Tax is not included in the price listed
The remaining balance will be processed on the day of your appointment.
* Requires a touch-up at 8-weeks.
* Some clients may require additional appointments to achieve desired results.
Lasts over 2 years after the touch-up
(Depending on aftercare, skin type, lifestyle, environmental factors like sun exposure.
Brows By CJ's Lip Blush technique is extremely gentle on the lips and looks incredibly natural.
We utilize a soft feathering approach, which resembles watercolor. This is achieved through the use of tiny needles and a very slow & gentle application. The result is a very feminine, natural look that everyone would love.
Are you ready to enhance your natural lip shape and size without looking like there is a tattoo on them? If so, schedule your appointment today.
Note: The price noted above does not include the current $175 touch-up fee.
💋 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
💋 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
💋 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴
💋 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦
💋 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴-𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
💋 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
💋 𝘓𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴
💋 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳
💋 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘰
𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
Almost anyone who wants to enhance the look of their lips is a candidate; however, there are exceptions.
* Pregnant women: We do not work on pregnant women or women who might think they are pregnant due to the chance of infection during aftercare, which could harm the baby or cause pregnancy complications.
* Chemotherapy patients will need to wait until their treatment is complete and they are healthy. Please ask your doctor if you will potentially have problems with healing.
* People using acids, anti-aging, and acne & retinol products. These will cause sensitivity and unnecessary bleeding. Stop using these products at least 2 weeks prior to the appointment.
* People taking blood thinners or have bleeding disorders may bleed lightly during this procedure and should consult with a doctor before scheduling an appointment.
* People with skin irritations near the area such as sunburn, severe acne, eczema, or psoriasis would be extremely sensitive to the procedure and it will be painful results, which will result in poor color retention. Your appointment will be rescheduled if you are showing signs of skin irritations when you arrive to your appointment. You would need to reschedule when your skin returns to normal.
* People with uncontrolled auto-immune deficiencies.
* Those with a Port Wine stain on or around the lips . It is very vascular and could cause major damage.
* People with a history of keloid scarring.
* People who have used accutane within the last year. This compromises the skin; therefore, making it unsuitable for tattooing.
* People with a history of cold sores. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞-𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙.
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡.
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 $𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝟯𝟬-𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁:
• No electrolysis or laser on or around the lips
• No Botox
• No fillers
𝙇𝙞𝙥 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝 & 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨: 𝘓𝘪𝘱 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴.* 𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵
𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩? 𝘕𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘱 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝟺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯
• Avoid direct sun and tanning beds. Both will cause exfoliation of the skin, which will also remove the new
pigment color. The appointment will need to be rescheduled and booking fee forfeited if you arrive with
a sun tan or sunburn.
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁:
• Avoid premature fading and distortion of the lip tattoo by discontinuing the use of any Vitamin A (Retin-A
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁:
• Avoid using products close to the lips that contain AHA (chemical exfoliate).
𝟰𝟴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁:
• Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Vitamin E, fish oils, drink alcohol, or take prescription blood thinners at
least 48-hours before or after the procedure.
Cold Sores and Lip Blush
𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞-𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙.𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡.
5201 Monroe Street
Toledo, Ohio 43623
We are located in Sola Salons inside the Sola Spa
Adjacent to Bed Bath & Beyond
Monday - Tuesday - Thursday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
.Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.